Thursday 19 September 2013

Studio Tours coming up!


This weekend I'm off to my friend Molly Moldovan's studio near Apsley ON to join her for the Apsley Autumn Studio Tour.  For several year's we've shown her abstract paintings and my glasswork together for this event.  I'm really looking forward to spending time with Molly, embraced by her new paintings for the weekend, and meeting both new and old fans of our work.  If you are in Haliburton, Peterborough or Bancroft area, enjoy a drive to see us!

Then, I'll be coming back to finish up a few more pieces for the  Muskoka Autumn Studio Tour.  I have more of the free-standing art pieces I introduced last year, as well as bowls, plates and my ever-popular spoon rests!   I look forward to welcoming  hundreds of glass lovers to my studio Sept. 28 & 29, and Oct. 5&6.



No comments:

Post a Comment