Monday 22 August 2016

Summer Report




Such a busy summer!  This year’s Artists of the Limberlost Open Studio Weekend has come and gone, and was a tremendous success.   The rain did not hold back the crowds (it was a perfect weekend to NOT be on the dock…) and even Sunday, usually a quieter day, was busy.  Hundreds of people enjoyed the amazing art we had to see, and sales were strong.  I still have many great pieces, so please feel free to contact me if you would like to arrange a visit to the studio.  Here is a sample of recent work, still available...
ICE STUDY I  (Framed wall mounted piece.) 

Magical Winter  8" wide, free-standing in iron frame

Moonrise  8"wide, free-standing in iron frame


Next on my show agenda is the Apsley Autumn Studio Tour, September 17 & 18.  This is my 10 season as a guest artist with abstract painter Molly Moldovan, and I always look forward to our weekend together.  Her colourful paintings work in so many settings, and I am fortunate to own a few myself!
I round up the year at Made in Muskoka Christmas, a beautiful “boutique” fine craft show in Huntsville perfectly timed for Christmas giving, December 9-11.  But more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment