Thursday 18 July 2024

Artist of the Limberlost; One Last time!

Hello Glass Enthusiasts!

I've been absent from Blogger for quite a while, so here's an update.

The pandemic happened, my husband and I got itchy feet, and we made a major life change, moving from Muskoka to Kingston ON.  I also made the painful, but right decision to close my glass studio. After 40 years it was time to retire. My equipment and supplies went to 3 different people, all now exploring the medium of glass in their own ways.

So now I'm in Kingston Ontario, and have been invited back to be a guest artist of Catherine O'Mara, another of the original founders of the Artists of the Limberlost Studio Tour!  I'm excited and grateful to have this last opportunity to visit my old neighbourhood, see old clients and friends, and find homes for some of my remaining work.Here are a few pieces I'll have with me in August.  Hope you can come!

 


 

Northern Spirit

Bella Beach, October -  platter




 
Grace

Autumn Sunshine - platter






No comments:

Post a Comment